Industry leaders, R & D directors, scientists, marketing and innovation managers in the chemical industry and its value chain will meet at the 3SCICC Forum in order to discuss and share new chemical products and processes more efficient, safer and environmentally friendlier; in short, to accelerate innovation in processes and products.
Why attend? 9 reasons
Participating in the 3SCICC Forum Sustainable Chemistry, Innovative and Competitive Companies will allow you to:
- Know about the new economic model adopted in the Europe 2020 Strategy and its key initiatives
- See how other companies make use of byproducts generated
- Discover new process optimization tools
- Learn about proved procedures to maximize energy efficiency in processes
- Discuss practical applications of new high performance materials and the importance of its design
- Delve into the possibilities and the future of bio-products
- Understand how bio-refineries are operated and learn about trends in these facilities
- Learn how the Circular Economy approach can benefit your company or institution
- Increase your professional network
The 3SCICC Forum Sustainable Chemistry, Innovative and Competitive Companies will take place on May 28 and May 29, 2014 in Tarragona (Spain), home to the largest chemical cluster in the Mediterranean and Southern Europe.